Birding Festivals in the Adirondacks:
2016 Great Adirondack Birding Celebration
|This site is no longer being updated with current information on birding activities at the VIC. For current information on registering for the 2017 Great Adirondack Birding Celebration, visit: http://www.paulsmiths.edu/vic/gabc/registration/.|
Registration for the 2016 Great Adirondack Birding Celebration opens 18 February 2016. You may register for any of the events offered over the three-day festival, taking advantage of our a la carte pricing. There are two ways to pay: by check or by credit card.
- Download the registration form below (in either Word or PDF format). Mail the form with check or credit card information to: Paul Smith's College VIC, 8023 State Route 30. Paul Smiths, New York 12970
- There will be an additional 5% fee (to cover credit card transaction fees) for all credit card registrations for GABC. We accept VISA, MC, Discover or AMEX.
- Please fill out one form per person.
- Field trip meeting times and locations will be provided with your registration confirmation.
- Day-of-trip registration is on a space available basis. Please call 518-327-6234 for trip openings.
- If you cancel by May 24, you will receive a refund minus a $25 handling fee. After May 24, there are no refunds.
- There is a $35 fee for a returned check.