Birding Festivals in the Adirondacks:
2016 Great Adirondack Birding Celebration
|This site is no longer being updated with current information on birding activities at the VIC. For current information on the events planned for the 2017 Great Adirondack Birding Celebration, visit: http://www.paulsmiths.edu/vic/gabc/schedule/. For information on birding in the Adirondacks, visit: Adirondack Wildlife: Birds of the Adirondacks.|
Registration for the 2016 Great Adirondack Birding Celebration opens 18 February 2016. You may register for any of the events offered over the three-day festival, taking advantage of our a la carte pricing. There are two ways to pay: by check or by credit card.
- Download the registration form below (in either Word or PDF format). Mail the form with check or credit card information to: Paul Smith's College VIC, 8023 State Route 30. Paul Smiths, New York 12970
- There will be an additional 5% fee (to cover credit card transaction fees) for all credit card registrations for GABC. We accept VISA, MC, Discover or AMEX.
- Please fill out one form per person.
- Field trip meeting times and locations will be provided with your registration confirmation.
- Day-of-trip registration is on a space available basis. Please call 518-327-6234 for trip openings.
- If you cancel by May 24, you will receive a refund minus a $25 handling fee. After May 24, there are no refunds.
- There is a $35 fee for a returned check.